Skip to content

Homeowner Insurance

from Crescenta Valley Insurance

Los Angeles County Homeowner Insurance

For most neighbors and friends of Crescenta Valley Insurance, a home represents a significant asset. As an independent insurance company that is plugged into this community, we understand what your home means to you, and we keep your best interests in mind when helping you select the right homeowner’s policy.

Protection for Your Home and Your Belongings

Customers of Crescenta Valley Insurancee live in many different types of homes. Whether you own an apartment, a condo or a house, our experienced agents will be happy to help you find a policy to suit your needs. Most homeowner insurance policies include

  • Property coverage to pay for building or repair costs if your home is damaged or destroyed in a covered disaster
  • Belongings coverage to replace belongings lost or stolen in a covered event
  • Additional living expenses in case your home in deemed uninhabitable due to a covered loss
  • Medical coverage for guests injured in your home
  • Personal liability coverage for yourself and any family members living in your home

Extended Coverage Options

We also provide extended coverage options to protect against certain risks that may not be covered by basic home insurance policies. These include

  • Flood and landslide insurance
  • Earthquake insurance
  • Scheduled personal property coverage
  • Vacant dwelling coverage
  • Rental property insurance
  • Umbrella coverage

Your insurance agent will be happy to work with you to find the coverage that best fits your situation. In addition to standard and special coverage options, we’ll work to help you determine the best limits and deductibles for your home insurance. By looking carefully at the risks and benefits of various policy options, we’ll help you optimize your policy.

Crescenta Valley Insurance puts customers first. As a small business located in Los Angeles County, we understand your concerns. Get started now with your online quote, or call our office for more information.